Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I heard from My Beloved

I heard from My Beloved just now,
And really quite a lot :)
But greater things are in stored for me to receive!

Am so... Overwhelmed and happy. Hee.

Isaiah 42:6 -
"I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness,
And will hold Your hand;
I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people,
As a light to the Gentiles."

God surely always answers to my cries :)
& He will answer to yours too!
Cause He's an amazing Father!!!

-

I got to expand my capacity to contain a deeper and more intimate relationship with God. A bigger capacity to sustain through greater encounters with Him, and to have more of His holy presence :)


I can never comprehend the love God has for me. A kind of love so great, so big, so deep that it surpasses all understanding.

No comments: